Monday, February 11, 2008

Blogging and me (part 1)

I started doing this blog thing as a member blogger on my friend's blog about theater, film, music, TV and books. Any form of artistic entertainment really. I learned a lot from doing that and I found it to be fun, good for my english and a stimulating hobby. Then I started my own blog in friendster primarily to record my thoughts about anything that does not belong to my friend's blog. But I got annoyed by the advertisement on that blog so I decided to start this. I hope I can continue to add more random thoughts into this blog. I will probably transplant some blog from friendster to here. Whoever might stumble into this blog, I hope you enjoy reading it. Have a super day!

2 comments:

Lani said...

Blogging is like having Dumbledore's Pensieve, innit?

Jon said...

well put ta lani. indeed!