Saturday, September 25, 2010

More of Janet the dog.

- Since I had Janet, I became a more relaxed person. I have to let go some of my obsessions about cleanliness, tidiness and orderliness in the house. I let Janet play with her toys and run around till she is done then I pick up the toys and return it to her crate. I relaxed my tendencies to always wash my hand after petting the dog before I touch anything else. Of course I still wash before handling any food or clean garment or cooking utensils. Don't get me wrong. I did not turn into a messy person. My practical side just over ruled my obsessive side.

- A lot of my negativity towards Janet stems from the fact that I expect perfection from her. Most of the time she does obey but when she does not obey, I get annoyed. Most of the time she is behaved but when she on rare occasions would do something bad, I get upset. I have to realize that she is not perfect and will make mistakes. I should just take a chill pill when she does something "bad".

- Whatever other people think about it, I will NEVER let Janet lick my face. This means that I will NEVER kiss Janet. No mater how clean that dog is, she still licks her ass with that mouth. It is just a gross practice as far as I am concern.

No comments: