Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Idiotic Craigslist post during bad weather.

It was a very stormy night the other night. I braved it out but I should have stayed home. The wind was gusting really hard and there was thunder and lightning all over. The streets were halfway flooded. Definitely a night to stay at home. It reminded me of the big snow storm we had in Chicago this past January. Cars were buried in several feet of snow. Most street were impassable. Those several days most of us were stranded at home. And it is during these stay in kind of weather that I sometimes check out the Romance M4M section of Chicago Craigslist. I have noticed that it is during bad weather times when most people stay in that the M4M section would be flooded by guys looking to hook up. Obviously they are bored indoors and wants some entertainment. And most of these craigslist posting will be looking to stay in for the hook up. Meaning they want the other guy to come to their place. So if they can't step out because of the weather, why would they think somebody can come to their place??? Why even bother posting for a hook up during bad weather? It is rather unrealistic and superbly moronic to even have these post then. I often wonder how many of these post that are looking for "stay in hook up" during bad weather actually get to have a hook up. I venture to say NONE.

No comments: