Monday, October 01, 2012

What an Idiot!

I got a note from my current work saying that they need my email address. It says that they will withhold my paycheck if I do not supply them my email address. The instruction is to supply my email by faxing it or emailing it to denise@xxxrehab.com. What I find really idiotic is I have been communicating with Denise via email prior to my hiring. So this Denise have my email address. Somehow she did not update their record so they resort to a threat. What an idiot! So I called her to tell her that she has my email since I sent her my photo for the ID via email. But she insisted that it is SOP that I still need to send them a fax or email her again to give my email address. I think she is just covering up her stupidity and inefficiency with this SOP thing. Some people can be such a numbskull!

No comments: