Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I don't believe you H&R

I do my own taxes. Last year I went to H&R block to see if they can give me more refund than what I would normally do. And they totally did NOT! What they did is exactly what I would have done. So when I see their TV advertisement about this girl who got $2000 more than what she would have gotten if she did her own taxes, I just get ruffled. I feel they use fear to bully people into using them for their taxes. And I feel that woman they used, whether a character or real, is one simpleton for not being able to do her own taxes properly. I feel anybody with a good head on his/her shoulders who really want to do their own taxes can. Anything that H&R can do, anybody with enough smart can. And if it is really that complicated, an actual accountant is needed.

No comments: