Sunday, April 06, 2014

More reasons why Marion got good looking guys.

I have blogged about my friend Marion and his good looking sexual conquests.  I tried to rationalize why he was able to get those men and I was not.  What I have not considered are the following possible scenarios.

1.  He could have been lying about his conquests.  Perhaps he had not met these good looking guys whose pictures are in his phones.  Perhaps he was exaggerating the facts.  I don't know really.

2. Perhaps Marion has been less discerning about chatting with guys who initially did not post a face pics or or any pic.  And they turned out to be good looking after these guys decided to share their pics to Marion.  Unlike me, I refuse to start a conversation or reply to anybody who does not post a clear face picture in their profile.  That is one rule of mine that I do not compromise.   And just perhaps, this may have led to me not meeting those potentially good looking guys.

3.  Lastly, perhaps Marion may have lied in his profile about his age.  For sure he can get away with it.  And this may have opened up doors to potentially chat with guys who have certain age requirements.  Unlike me, I never lie about my age in my profile.  This may have shut the door for me to potentially meet good looking guys who filtered their search to certain age group.

I don't know really...

No comments: