Sunday, September 15, 2013

Is Facebook ready for my Atheistic views?

In Facebook, many of my friends often post about Jesus this and God that.  As an Atheist, I am frankly tired of seeing it.  I personally find those proclamations fictional and absurd.  For me, the Laws of Science is my god.  Not some made up deity by ancient men who did not have the benefit of logic and science to guide their belief system.  And just because many of those religion has been around for thousands of years does not make them the absolute truth.  It just means many people are still afraid to challenge that belief or many others are just plain ignorant.  So since I have to put up with those silly proclamations from my friends and family in Facebook, I wonder if they are ready to hear what I really think about those deities?  Are they going to be too offended by me proclaiming that I don't think there is a god or that Jesus was just a man and nothing more?  Perhaps I should test the water and make a post one of these days.

No comments: