Sunday, February 07, 2016

Thank goodness to honest Canadians

I am not sure if it is because of honest Canadian or because the crowd were affluent well educated people, but crisis was averted when my friend lost his phone.

During our recent ski trip to Whistler Canada, my friend dropped his skull cap along with his phone in it while were were walking at Whistler village.  He realized that it was gone so his BF used the GPS locating app to find where the phone was.  We discovered that it was inside the police station of the village.  Somebody honest, Canadian or otherwise, picked up the skull cap along with the latest I-phone and dropped it off the police station.  So we went to the police station and after the police confirmed that it was indeed my friend's phone, he got it back.  Crisis was averted and thank goodness that Canadians were honest people in general.  Or perhaps the vacationing people who were there were honest, educated and affluent folks that they don't need to steal an I-Phone.  Who knows?  We were just thankful this happened in Whistler and not in some ghetto area of LA or Chicago.

No comments: