Saturday, June 15, 2019

Birds poop on my clothes

As long as it is not raining, I will hang dry my clothes after the wash instead of using the dryer.  First it saves me money since I am not using electricity and it also helps the environment by being echo friendly.  So one might think it is a win win situation.  But there is a downside and it is bird poop on my clothes.  These birds would perch on the clothes wire with my clothes hanging there and they would poop.  I have tried all kind bird deterrent out there.  From fake owls to fake hanging falcon to large shinny eye like hanging plates. These birds are relentless and it does not scare them away anymore.  I have even moved my bird bath to the front yard so they would go there instead.  All attempts failed.

 Do I have to sit and watch my clothes dry so I can shoo the birds away?  This is so exasperating.

No comments: