Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lobo - the review part 2

After watching a third of the series of Lobo, I posted my initial review. This follow up review is long overdue since I finished watching the whole series about 2 months ago.

As it turned out, I enjoyed watching it for the most part. Angel Locsin's acting improved much owing it to the better script writing. Piolo was very cute and sexy as usual. Even showed some shirtless scenes. What bothered me the most about the whole series is the storyline. It seemed to me that they added a second major conflict in the story to stretch out the series longer. It would have been fine had they all lived happily after she saved the werewolve race from imminent death. But in the end they did all lived happily ever after which was expected. Despite this "flaw", I must give credit to the script and story writer for keeping me interested. Mysteries were planted and slowly revealed. Conflicts were introduced and slowly resolved. This did keep me riveted.

Let me give is 3 stars out of 5.

No comments: