Friday, March 18, 2011

Decisions...

I am at a crossroad where I have to choose between possibly returning to that stable, comfortable place that I am not very happy with or pursue something else that I could be happier or perhaps not. It is a gamble that some of us need to decide on. But whichever path I may choose, I know it will have to decide soon.

I am talking about pursuing to continue with my old job or looking for another job. The old job is stable and I have grown comfortable with it. There are some issues and some people that I would rather not deal with but that may be true in any other job out there. On the other hand, I may end up with a new job that I would regret or hate even more. Change can be daunting but fortunately for me, my profession is recession proof. And fortunately for me too I am not in a tight spot financially. I could go for months on hiatus from work and I will be fine.

Decisions, decisions...

No comments: