Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Picky but does not have the doe for it.

After watching many episodes of House Hunters in HGTV, I have seen all these unrealistic potential buyers which have a long list of "must haves" but does not have the money for it. In a realistic world, only rich people with unlimited budget can have a house they build that will have exactly all the "must haves" in their list. The rest of us regular people with a budget will have to compromise on some of the "must haves" in our list. We should be contend with having majority of the "must haves" in our list when buying.

I have seen these unrealistic buyers personally while selling my condo.  At a price of $175,000 for a two bedroom one bath with parking in a great neighborhood, I think my condo is very reasonably priced.  I see many of these potential buyers complaining that my place is in the first floor or that the kitchen is separate from the dinning room or that the bathroom/kitchen is small.  Heck for 175, you get what you are willing to pay.  Semi beggars can't be choosy.  If they want all those things, then they need to up their budget to get that kind of place in this neighborhood.  Many of these potential buyers think their money can buy all those things when in fact it can't.

Whatever.

No comments: