Monday, December 03, 2012

Sister Act Musical, the review

Last week my friend Tom and I went to see Sister Act, The Musical.  The story was pretty much like the movie version.  With the same main characters.  It was funny and entertaining.  The actors and actress were all funny as well.  Specially Joey, Pablo and TJ.  And those guys got some moves too!  Everybody had a good strong theater voice.  The songs in the Musical version were all new and none of the songs in the movie were sang.  This was not such a bad thing cause the new songs were all very entertaining and melodic.  I specially like "Take me to heaven", "When I find my baby" and "Lady in the long black dress".  And what made the evening even better was the free upgrade to a much better seats than what we paid for.  Yey!  The Auditorium (venue) was a big theater and it was not filled up for a Tuesday show.

I give this show 3.5 stars out of 5.  Diverting and enjoyable.

No comments: