Saturday, February 23, 2013

Break up songs

The is my list of break up songs in no particular order. A sampling of the lyrics should convince you. 

SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE. by Kelly Clarkson
But Since you've Been Gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
Since you've Been Gone


LEARNED FROM THE BEST. by Whitney Houston 
So when all you've got are sleepless nights
When those tears are clouding up your eyes
Just remember it was you who said goodbye
Who said goodbye.


IRREPLACEABLE? By Beyonce
You must not know 'bout me
I can have another you in a minute
Matter fact, he'll be here in a minute
You must not know 'bout me
I will have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'
You're irreplaceable?


FORGET YOU! By Cee Lo Green
I see you driving 'round town
With the girl I love and I'm like,
Forget you! Oo, oo, ooo
I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn't enough I'm like,
Forget you!


I WILL SURVIVE. By Gloria Gaynor
Go on now go walk out the door
Just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
Did you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive


HUNG UP. By Madonna
I can't keep on waiting for you
I know that you're still hesitating
Don't cry for me 'cause I'll find my way
you'll wake up one day but it'll be too late


IT'S NOT RIGHT BUT IT'S OK. By Whitney Houston
It's not right but it's okay
I'm gonna make it anyway
Pack your bags up and leave
And don't you dare come
Running back to me
It's not right,but it's okay
I'm gonna make it anyway
Close the door behind you
Leave your key
I'd rather be alone than unhappy


SURVIVOR. by Destiny's Child
You thought that I'd be broke without you
But I'm richer
You thought that I'd be sad without you
I laugh harder
You thought I wouldn't grow without you
Now I'm wiser
Thought that I'd be helpless without you
But I'm smarter
You thought that I'd be stressed without you
But I'm chillin'

No comments: