Friday, January 09, 2015

The march of the headless men from Adam4Adam.



In both screenshot photo of an Adam4Adam phone app during some random day, I chuckle at the fact that only 2 out of 12 gay men bothered to show their face.  The rest hides behind their body.   They are the kind of guys who play games with others.  "Send your face pic first before I reveal my face pic" is their modus operandi.  They are the kind of guys who always are always looking to get ahead.  The kind that can't play fair.  They are the exact type of gay guys that turns me off completely.

I am a guy who puts more face value to the face.  As long as the body is average or decent, I do not care about it.  I would rather have a handsome face with average body than a hot body with ugly face.  And I am sure many will agree with me.   And for those who do not, then they can make love to a hot body with a paper bag covering the head.  Shrimp as my friends call it.

No comments: