Friday, July 31, 2015

Sunday brunch at the Queen Mary.



This past Memorial day, we decided to visit the Queen Mary ship docked at Long Beach for Sunday brunch.  It was one of those things I have always wanted to try.  The buffet style brunch food was good.  It was fancy and there were a lot of selections.  Plus there was a live musician playing a harp providing classic tunes.  It was delightful indeed.  The people dinning were varied in their attire.  Some very casual.  Some in their Sunday church outfit.  The only downside to this experience was the cost.  It was $208 for 3 persons.  That is a bit steep for buffet brunch.  But I get to walk around the ship after dinning and get to self tour it.  That made the cost a little bit easier to take.  It might have been expensive but I guess this was one of those things I was willing to swallow for the experience. Something I will not do again for sure.

No comments: