Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Distracting my dogs

When I walk the dogs, sometimes I am in a hurry.  I just want them to piss and poop so I can bring them back and have the peace of mind that they won't have an accident inside the house.  So as we come close to the the house on our return, I would try to coax them to poop.  And when I see them doing their pre-poop dance of turning around going back in forth before squatting to poop, I really hate it when another dog approaches.  Because any dog owner knows that dogs get easily distracted by another dog or another animal.  All of a sudden they would forget that they want to poop and would try to greet the new dog.  So annoying.  It is not the fault of the other dog walker.  It is not the fault of the other dog.  And it is not the fault of my dogs too since it is their nature.  Nonetheless it is still very vexing. 

No comments: