Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My response to 3 profiles.

I believe that if I have nothing good to say to somebody, I would just not say anything to that person.  Some of the profiles I encounter are just ridiculous that it deserves an equally sarcastic response.  But I am not saying to their faces.  Just posting it here where it can still be somewhat anonymous.

 "So you won't send a face pic but demands that others unlock their pics for you?  Who do you think you are?  Prince William?"



 "So you think being mix is better that being Latin or Asian?  Is mix a euphemism for something you are ashamed of that you would rather be mix than be labeled as a particular race?



"Sure your body looks nice but at 46, your face will surely show it.  So stop demanding somebody half your age cause you are not all that.  And you won't send a face pic?  I am sure people are lining up to meet you."

No comments: