Friday, January 05, 2018

Hello, Dolly!



Let me just start by saying that this is now my number one favorite show.  And it is all because of Bette Midler.  She was phenomenal, fantastic, awesome, great, fabulous and any other superlatives you can think of.  Everytime she steps out on stage, the crowd claps with gusto.  David Hyde Pierce was also very good.  And let me not forget to mention that I also loved Gavin Creel.  In fact every cast members were very good.

The iconic songs were a great hit.  Love the "Before the Parade Passes by" and "Hello, Dolly" songs of course.  There was never a dull moment in fact.  I cried not because I was sad.  I cried because I was overwhelmed with happiness in some of the numbers.  The dance productions were super diverting.  The sets and costumes were all riveting.

Watch this show!!!  6 stars out of 5!

No comments: