Thursday, January 11, 2018

Spongbob Squarepants in Broadway



I got a last minute ticket for this show.  My friends said the review was good and I was just too curious to pass it by. 

This was a fun show.  If you watch Spongebob cartoon, you will enjoy this more.  All the main characters in the cartoon were in the show.  The story was simple and comical.  It was very akin to a story line of the cartoon.  There were many children in the audience obviously and suprisingly, they were behaved.

Ethan Slater was a very good spongebob.  His voice was superb.  Danny Skinner and Lilli Cooper as Patrick Star and Sandy Cheeks respectively were also very good.  In fact all the cast were very good in portraying the characters they played.

The songs were entertaining enough but nothing to write home about.  The set was visually appealing but required a little imagination.  Costumes were nothing impractical and enough to identify the characters.

I was perhaps a little tired so I did not enjoy this as much if I was alert.  3.5 stars out of 5.

No comments: