Sunday, November 08, 2020

Biden/Harris our new POTUS and VP or are they?

 It has been 2 days since the news network has declared Biden and Harris as the presumptive winner of the elections this past November 3, 2020.  I could not say how long I have waited for this and how much anguish and fear I suffered leading up to the election.  It was very long and a lot!  The past 4 years has been one circus show from Donald and his antics.  But now he is on his way out and I can feel at peace again.  Or can I????  Still Donald does not want to concede defeat and continues to spew out conspiracies and falsehood about election cheating.  There is still the nagging feeling that he will do really stupid and improper things up until the inauguration.  And since he has the super majority of conservatives in the SCOTUS, he might just wiggle a judgement to his favor and steal the win away from Biden.  Oh I wish I could see the future and know for sure that he is indeed on his way out.  For now I can rest and be partially at peace.  I will be fully at peace after the Presidential inauguration.  A few more weeks of waiting ensues...

No comments: