Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Brett Favre

I am so not into American Football. But recently I was not able to avoid the superlative game comments on TV involving Brett Favre while at the uber hetero gym that I go to. They play sports there all the time and the staff even wear Chicago Bears jersey to show support. But let me not digress and go back to Brett. I have heard of Brett Favre before from my breeder coworker who has this man crush for Brett. He raves about Brett and honestly the sport news cast on him these past couple of years about retiring and un-retiring is hardly inescapable. And it is not that I am trying very hard to elude the sports print or TV news on him. He is very easy on the eye. The more I see him on print or TV, the more I am drawn to his good looks. That leads to knowing the man more. And from what I have read, he is really a very good quarterback. He holds many NFL records including: most career touchdown passes, most career passing yards, most career pass completions, most career pass attempts, most career interceptions thrown, most consecutive starts, and most career victories as a starting quarterback. Wow, impressive eh? Even for a non football gay guy like me. Perhaps Brett can transform me into a football watching guy...

No comments: