Sunday, May 22, 2011

Did Janet learn her lesson?

I have been told that dog remembers. They obviously can learn and I believe Janet is capable of learning from her mistake. During our walk, Janet often is being a spaz and would meander left and right in front of me. She would be all over the place running in front, behind and around me. And during a handful of those occasion when she is being particularly spastic, I would accidentally step on her paws or kick her head. She would yelp in pain and would carry on. No permanent harm done. I am not sorry that I stepped or kicked her accidentally cause I want her to learn. So if she persist on this behavior, the kicking or stepping could happen again. Till she learns to walk normally besides me, she will have to endure the accidental kicking or stepping.

No comments: