Saturday, May 28, 2011

Military ball at Circuit

So last night I went to Circuit for their Nitro event the Military Ball. It has been a while since I have gone to Circuit Nightclub and the last Nitro event I attended some years ago was quite fun. I arrived around 1 AM and the place was still dead. It was only around 10% of its usual crowd capacity during its hay days. I had a beer and waited it out till 2 AM when the place got a little busier. By 2 the place was filled up to 25% of its full capacity. Despite of the place getting busier, the quality of the crowd remained to be a disappointment. 45% of the crowd were unattractive latino men, 30% were different sort of women and another 25% were a mix of different kind of men. Totally a downer to be going to a gay club with so many women in it. The dancers they hired did not even look military at all was another downer.

On the good side about the evening, the music and lights were good. And since I was dressed in my authentic military outfit, I was asked twice if I was really in the army. Woohoo to that. I am all about playing the military role since I do have a Military fetish.

After finishing my second beer, I decided to count my losses and call it a night. No sense in further hanging out there when the crowd is not the kind of crowd I prefer to be with. This event sucked and needless to say it will be a long time when I will try to go to this club again. Specially if I have to cough out $10 just to get in. Totally not worth it.

No comments: