Thursday, June 23, 2011

Therasys got its Karma payback.

I just heard from a woman that I use to work with at Therasys that the company went bankrupt 2 years ago. This was news to me cause I have cut off all ties with that company when I left them. This was indeed a good news. I thought Therasys deserved their demise as a payback for their bad practices.

4 years ago I worked for Therasys. They hired me as the clinic manager of the Northshore Wilmette PT Clinic. Then 4 months after hiring me, they decided to make me a traveling PT to cover all the different clinics they have all over the North and NorthWest suburbs. The decision to change my job description was not because of my poor performance but rather because they want to bring the relative of one of the people who work for the Northshore Medical practice in Wilmette as the clinic manager. So basically it was nepotism at work. I was so pissed off with this that after two months of commuting for more than an hour each way just to go to work at some far flung clinic, I called it quits. Plus they do not support their therapist against unreasonable Physicians who they admit themselves was just trying to flex his muscles in the practice.

So I say, good for you Therasys. You deserved it!

No comments: