Saturday, June 11, 2011

X Men First Class is first place.


Saw X Men: First Class tonight. I had no expectations about it except that it would be one of those popular movie that everybody would watch. I don't even remember much the other X Men movies but I had the impression that they were fun action adventure kind of movie. So when my friends asked if I want to see it tonight, I joined them without hesitation.

I like how this movie connected the storyline to the previous movies. This movies explained pretty well how the characters evolved to how we know them now from the previous movies. A little bit of human drama also added points to the movie plus the action did not disappoint. And the guy who played Magneto (Michael Fassbender) was handsome that you can't help but relate to him and not hate him. Kevin Bacon who played the bad guy Sebastian Shaw was just right. Bad enough but not overly bad. Two of the actors from the previous X Men even had a cameo.

I saw 4 1/2 star out of 5. The best of all the X Men movies I say. Go watch it.

No comments: