Monday, February 27, 2012

Blogging and me: 4 years of blogging.

I can't believe it has been 4 years since I started blogging. I technically started blogging by contributing to my friend's blog sometime in October of 2007. But I started my own blog in February of 2008. And it has been a good 4 years. Since I am not shy in articulating my thoughts, 4 years did fly by. Exercise and blogging to express my frustration and anger has kept me sane and therapy/medication free. My blog has been my sounding board and friend who has always listened to what I have to say. And I pretty much say anything I want to my blog. I suffered no censorship which is indeed a very good thing cause unwarranted censorship do irks me vastly. Friends, lovers and even family come and go but my blog is and will always be there for me. Indeed my BFF. Thank you "My very own Pensieve". Whether you have readers or not matters little. You will always have me.