Thursday, February 02, 2012

Plastic for the dog poop

I am all for recycling and conserving the resources of our planet. And I just don't say that. I walk the talk so to speak. That attitude even transcends on what I use to pick up my dog's poop when we walk outside. I have never bought those plastic bags for doggie poop ever. This does not mean I do not pick up my dog's poop. This just means I have always manage to find plastic for it. It may come from the plastic wrap of my mail order shirt or my magazine in the mail. Another good source is from daily purchases in any stores when I do not have my recycle bags with me. In the grocery, I usually have my recycle bag with me to use but sometimes I have to use the store plastic to wrap a raw meat before putting it in the bag with my other food item. Even the big plastic bag of York peppermint patties or Reeces peanut butter cups are reused to pick my dog poop. And I can proudly say I have never run out of bags to use for the dog poop even when my dog poops twice a day! So I say it is a waste for people to buy dog doggie plastic bags when they can find plastic bags from their daily life. If I can do it, so can they.

No comments: