Sunday, April 15, 2012

2 weeks later at my new work.

I just finished my first 2 weeks at my new work. Indeed it was hectic and tiring as I expected. It was nursing home type work that I knew it would be so no surprises there. I had a realistic expectation about it so I am not complaining. So far I am loving the 10 minute commute. I have yet to try the bike to work option when the weather is warmer so I do not have to bundle up just to go to work. My co-workers are OK. My boss proved himself to be an easy going guy. And I like the flexibility of the schedule as long as I did my 40 hours and I have seen my patients. On top of that, I get free lunch everyday. So my lunch break is just 15 minute long and I get to stay shorter at work. So far so good I say. Can't wait to see my first big paycheck which would be a thrill after doing part time work for a year. And I am liking keeping myself productive and busy so far.

No comments: