Sunday, April 08, 2012

Multi themed dream

"I just landed on an airport and I need to get to my next plane cause I only got 7 minutes. I did not really know how to get to the next gate the fastest but someone told me I should follow the luggage porter. This porter was lugging 2 big luggages on his back as he runs across a knee high grass field towards the other building where they have more gates. So I frantically followed this porter across the field. When I got there, I saw several check in counter that were close but there were people behind them somewhat busy working on some paper work. So I keep on searching for an open counter and that led me down via an escalator where more counters could possibly be open. It was a lot busier with people and activity on the lower level and I just could not find a check in counter. Instead of counter, there were small food court kind of stations. As I was desperately looking for a sign of my airline, I run into a high school friend. It was Hayley. I asked her where to find my airline counter. She pointed me further down and I proceed to rush towards that direction. Then I run into 2 more high school friends Cristina and Narra. I asked them where to find my airline counter."

This was a vivid dream I had. There were several themes in it. Running late, looking for direction, getting lost and finding old friends. What does all of these mean???

No comments: