Sunday, January 27, 2013

Janet is too friendly.

Is there such as thing as a too friendly dog? It is a resounding yes for me. My dog Janet is too friendly. She would want to meet and greet any person or dog we encounter while we are on our walk. And it is often annoying for many reasons. I maybe in a hurry but yet she is on the hunt for a person or dog to meet and greet instead of focusing on her pee and poo. What if we encounter a Cayote in those late night pee session? She will pull towards the Cayote who would rather eat her than sniff her. If there is a burglar that enters my house while I am gone, she would be useless as a guard dog cause she is too friendly. She will end up licking the burglar to death with affection. And if I have a guest at home, she would go wild with excitement cause she wants to meet the guest as well. Sigh, her friendliness is overkill. But I guess I would rather have a too friendly dog than a mean dog.

No comments: