Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mortal enemy list.

I know it is un-Christian to have mortal enemies.  After all the Bible teaches us to forgive and forget.  Or did it?  Well I do not know really and I do not care.  I do not buy that Bible stuff anyways.  So here are my mortal enemy list in descending order.  These are people that I had dealings with.

1.  Seri Port*r.  She is my mentally and socially disturbed neighbor.  She yells at and alienates everybody in my building.  Nobody likes her.  I hope to witness her having a heart attack in our yard so I can ignore her while she plead for my help.

2.  Bozena "Bonnie" Cz*rska.  She is the Polish bitch who lives in Chicago.  She is dim witted, crazy, irritating and pernicious.  I hope she gets raped and sodomized by 5 hoodlums with me as a witness.  When she calls for my help, I can walk away with a smile in my face.

3.  Ginash G*orge, Bob Trip*cchio, Kristine Byk*rk.  They are 3 people in authority that uses their authority to save their own asses without regards to fairness and righteousness.  They are cowards and self serving.  I hope they all get pancreatic cancer and linger long before they die.

4.  Laurance J*ffries.  He is this fat know it all stinky man.  He is rude and condescending to everybody who is serving him.  I hope he gets loads of bed sores like he deserves.

5.  Romel Cab*zor.  He is this religious hypocrite teacher.   Nothing wrong with being a religious man per se.  He claims to be a pious Opus Dei man and yet he gives unjust favors to his male minions at school.  He cheats by changing grades and giving answers to his male favorites.   Clearly the action of a gay man who has no morals.  I hope he gets excommunicated by his beloved church and then get shingles.

No comments: