Thursday, December 19, 2013

Confrontation with the neighbor over her idiot guest.



So my stay at my new house has been very busy but a positive experience.  Everything is going well so far and I was afraid something bad will happen.  And it did.  


The other night as I got back from the gym.  I saw this car blocking half of my driveway.  I was so puzzled cause there were many spaces available.  In fact there were hardly any cars in the street.  I honked my horns to no avail.  I waited for at least 10 minutes and the driver did not come out.  So I decided to go to a neighbor who was in his yard and ask if he knew who owned the car.  He pointed out the next door people as having a party so their guest could be the idiot culprit.  I called out to the neighbor I saw in the window and asked if it was their car blocking my driveway.  Lo and behold it was one of their guest.  I was already very angry at that time so the confrontation did not go well.  The neighbor and the idiot bitch who parked the car were both indignant about the situation.  They acted like I have no right to be angry for the situation.  What a bunch of ass holes.  The idiot driver bitch even said this is America and she can park anywhere she wants.  What an imbecile!  Where did she get that entitled notion.  Freedom does not extend into taking another persons right or property.  And she did take my right to access my driveway by blocking it.  Eventually she did move her car but not apologetically or peacefully.  I wish she gets gang raped by 5 hoodlums and end up pregnant!



The next day I did go apologize to the neighbor for loosing my temper at her.  My neighbor was not the one who parked the car and she probably did not know her idiotic guest blocked my driveway.  I realized that I was barking at the wrong person hence the apology.  I am still angry at the idiot bitch cunt driver but not to the neighbor anymore.

Part of my anger and frustration came from the fact that I did not know how to deal with this illegal parking.  Do I call 911?  The police?  Do I get a private towing company to tow it?  Do I have the right to have it towed?  It was my first time to encounter this situation.  Back in Chicago, our condo contracted a private towing company to tow illegally parked vehicle in our lot.  But this is a new experience for me.  So I did my research.  After calling many government agencies and the police, I found out that I can call the Los Angeles Parking enforcement agency.  They will come and ticket/tow the vehicle.  The phone number is 818 752 5100.  In case some of you LA readers encounters the same situation, you can act on it lawfully and let the culprit suffer the consequences.  I made sure I entered the number on my phone directory so I can have any ass holes towed the next time.  This is a learning experience.

No comments: