Sunday, December 29, 2013

Random info about my Tan family.

-  My deceased aunt Rosita was afraid to ride an escalator.  So she never did.

-  My grandma Sophia once claimed to have seen Jesus Christ knocking at the gate at my uncle's house in Bacolod.  This was after she converted to Christianity.  She would scold the maids for not letting Jesus enter.  She would tell my mom that the maids were disobeying her.

-  The eldest brother and sister of my mom had once gone back to China with my grandparents.  And my aunt claims that she has met my grandfather's biological sister.  (My grandpa was adopted by the Tan family in China.)  According to my aunt as she related the story to my mom, her biological aunt was very fair, very tall and has light colored hair.

-  When my grandmother passed away, my brothers and I were not around at her funeral.  We were with my father in another island.  According to our maids, my grandma made a ghostly apparition at our house asking for the where about of her grandsons.  When the maid told her we were at our father's, she went away.

No comments: