Thursday, July 31, 2008

Actions speak louder than words

Yes, I am a firm believer of "actions speaks louder than words". You may quote it differently. "Walk the walk not just talk the talk". "To see is to believe". "Don't just say it, prove it". "Talk is cheap". "Practice what your preach". The message is loud and clear. If you profess something, let your deeds support such proclamations.

This extends in the affairs of dating and relationship. It is my experience that lately, I have met several guys that are mostly just all talk. They say that I am so cute or that they want to be friends but they don't do anything to prove it. Countless failed invitation to hang out have I issued. No invite on their part to do something.

Perhaps they exaggerate or lie about what they say cause I believe if they really meant it, they would do something about it. That is all to it!

No comments: