Sunday, November 13, 2011

National Parks I have seen

Wikipedia listed 58 National parks for the United States of America. I was looking at the list and I am happy to say that I have seen about a quarter of the National Parks. I am aiming to add to that list for I have been awed repeatedly by the splendor and beauty of these natural wonders. My list includes:

1. Arches National Park
2. Badlands National Park
3. Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
4. Canyonland National Park
5. Dry Tortugas National Park
6. Everglades National Park
7. Grand Canyon National Park
8. Grand Teton National Park
9. Great Smokey Mountain National Park
10. Sequoia National Park
11. Yellow Stone National Park
12. Yosemite National Park

And let us add to that list the Colorado National Monument, the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial (St. Louis Arch), and the Mount Rushmore National Memorial.

No comments: