Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pet Peeve - following a slowpoke

I can understand why some people have road rage. With the reckless, crazy and stupid people behind the wheels, it is enough for any sane person to develop road rage.

I do not have road rage but there are moments while I am driving that really gets me angry. One of those moment is following a slowpoke in the road. And it is not like traffic is slow, this driver is just driving slow even when the road ahead of him/her is devoid of any cars. While following this slow driver, I see the green light counting down to change to red. Just as it turns yellow, this driver speeds up to beat the red light while I am stuck stopped with a red light. The slowpoke is driving away on the other side of the intersection just because he was able to cross the intersection barely just before it turned red. I could have caught the yellow light too if he/she was driving at a regular speed. This really gets me boiling mad. I wish he/she gets in a fender bender!

No comments: