Monday, December 05, 2011

Be proud of your sugar daddy or not?

I have a friend Rob who got himself a lawyer BF Matt who happens to make good money. Rob is not at all hot in my book but he is tall enough and has dark ethnic look that evidently Matt really goes for. It has been years since I spoke to Rob so I really do not know if they are still together. What was special about Rob that makes him worthy of mention in my blog is the fact that he would often boast to us back then how Matt showers him with gifts. He would often tell us that Matt got him a designer jeans or watch or that Matt paid for the hotel rooms where we stayed once in Saugatack. He was not maliciously bragging about it but it was more like a candid way of telling us what Matt does for him. A sugar daddy basically as I put it.

I did have the impression that Rob took pride in telling us what Matt got him or paid for. But I was thinking that having a sugar daddy is not really something to take pride with. I think earning your own money through hard work, talent and intelligence is something to be proud of and not having a sugar daddy. I suppose if his skill was bagging a rich sugar daddy, then indirectly he can boast with pride what his sugar daddy got him. hahaha.

No comments: