Tuesday, June 18, 2013

End of the journey, start of a new adventure.

It has been 17 months ago when I decided to move to LA.  Now that I am laying down here and writing my blog at my room in Sun Valley California, I am filled with a great relief that my journey to relocate here is finally over.  It was an eventful, frustrating and stressful 17 months.  The last month in Chicago was specially stressful.  The preparing of my condo for the sale, the planning of the move, the packing of my things, the moving of my belongings, the selling of my car and the actual flying to LA with my dog were all very maddening.  I am so glad it is over.  Today I heard from my lawyer that the closing of my condo sale finally happened.  I have to fly out of Chicago 2 days before the actual closing because it was delayed.  There were still uncertainties about the sale of my condo up until today.  I was a nervous wreck these past weeks.  It is truly an end of a journey for me.  It is also a start of a new adventure.  An adventure that I look forward to.

No comments: