Monday, June 24, 2013

Janet and Chewy in LA

I am fortunate that Chewy, the German Shepard, is a scared non aggressive dog.  She is afraid of new people and when I approach her, she runs away.  When I introduced my dog Janet to her, she was shy and did not seem to care about Janet.  Luckily Chewy also did not show any aggression towards my smaller dog Janet.  Later on, Chewy began to show interest in Janet.  She would sniff Janet around and would follow her.  But Janet initially did not care for Chewy.  Janet would be busy sniffing around for food while Chewy would try to engage her.  Several days later, I notice that Janet warmed up towards Chewy.  Janet would run around with Chewy playfully.  But most of the time Janet would still be busy looking for food than play with Chewy.  I hope they become friends and play more.  Janet surely needs the exercise.  I just hope Chewy won't be too rough on Janet because of their size difference.   I am lucky both dogs are such docile friendly non alpha type dogs.  Made my life easier.

No comments: