Tuesday, June 04, 2013

I feel hostaged

Now that the finality of the sale of my condo approaches, I am filled with dread on the possibility of the sale going south again.  It may be a fact that I can continue to live in Chicago and still have a source of income, the prospect of having to live here with one foot in Chicago and another already in LA is very draining.  The temporariness of my existence in Chicago is taking its toll on me.  I could not make friends or seek out potential BF because I am moving anyways.  I could not eat healthier or better cause half of my kitchen in packed already.  I have to slowly use up all the contents of my refrigerator.  I could not enroll in a 4 week tennis lesson cause I might not be able to finish it.  I could not watch some of the old movies I have cause I already packed away my DVDs.  I could not find a new job that I will be happier with cause the trouble of starting new and having to leave in the next several weeks is just too daunting.  So I am stuck with a job that I hate.  I am using the same set of clothes cause I already packed most of my other clothes.  I already terminated my gym membership so I could not even go release some pent up stress via exercise.  My condo has boxes everywhere and it is too untidy for my taste.

I suppose I could still do these things that I fell I could not do anymore.  But I am too practical that I just do not want to go into the trouble of doing it.  Till I get to move, I feel I am hostage by my job, my situation and my condo.

No comments: