Friday, October 18, 2013

Can't wait for my own home.

As my home purchase come to a close, I am getting more and more impatient about my current living situation.  I am very appreciative of my kin letting me stay at his house but it does not diminish the fact that I feel like I am living out of my suitcases.  There are many small reasons that little by little annoys me more.

1.  The kitchen is too messy for my own taste.  I do not like to cook there.  I want my own kitchen arranged exactly how I want it.  I want to know where everything is exactly stored. 

2.  The neighborhood here in Sun Valley is a bit ghetto.  Trash in the street, doggie shit in the sidewalk and loud mexican music at night on weekends.

3.  I am unable to have guest out of courtesy for my kin.  I am a guest myself at his home so it will be poor taste to invite someone over.

4.  Sometimes, I want to use something but could not since it is inside some box that I can not remember which one. 

5.  I can not have my dog use the yard the way I want to cause my kin's big german shepherd is there.  The german shepherd run around and stir up too much dust that makes my white bischon so dirty.  And the German Shepherd leaves her food uneaten that I can not leave my dog outside unattended or she will eat the food and get fatter.

6.  My room is too small.  Closet is cramped.  Bathroom too far.

7.  The house in general is too chaotic and messy for me.  I miss the order and organization.

I  am just happy this will soon be over.  It is time I have my own place.

No comments: