Monday, October 28, 2013

The wrong headless shirtless pic to post.

I see a lot of headless shirtless body pics in many gay social networking.  And more often than not, the shirtless body pics are muscular and lean.  People would put their best feature forward to attract others.  So I am bewildered why somebody who is obese would put a shirtless headless body pic of themselves?  Surely they know that many catty gays ridicules their out of shape physique.  If I was obese, I would try to hide my body.  And surely my fat body is not my best feature that I can highlight.  And the gay social networking website (Adam4Adam) where I got this pic does not particularly cater to bears and fat guys.  So what are the chances people would find this pic alluring?  I guess there are "chasers" who like this.  But likely not from Adam4Adam.

No comments: