Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I am No Cubs fan.

 I bought this muscle shirt some years ago while I was still living in Chicago.  I was never a Chicago Cubs fan.  At best I tolerated it when I am with good company while going to Wrigley Field to watch them play.  I do not care for baseball.  So why did I buy a Cubs shirt?  Well I like the blue color and frankly the cut off sleeves were flattering to my physique.  And it was super cheap cause the shirt was on sale. 

Today while wearing the shirt at the 24 hours fitness gym in North Hollywood.  Some girl noticed my shirt.  As I was walking past her, I heard a question behind me asking if I am a Cubs fan.  Without turning back, I said "no" and continued walking to where I was heading.  I was not in the mood to lie to this girl nor was I interested in chatting up some random girl at the gym.  Perhaps if it was some hot guy, I would have pretended to like the Cubs just to engage his question.  haha

No comments: