Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Love my Prius.

I love my Toyota Prius.  For the past 6 months that I owned this car, I have been very satisfied.  It also helps that I am able to bring it to the Toyota dealership and get it serviced for free!

One reason why I love this car is its gas mileage.  I get about 4-5 weeks for a full tank of gas.  And the gas tank capacity is only 12 gallons!  Also for a hybrid, it handles pretty good.  The acceleration is decent which is not a big deal for me cause I am not the speed racer type.  The semi hatch back is also great for transporting bigger items.  The back seats can be folded down which extends the length of the back cargo area.  The leg room for all seats are amazingly roomy.  And the feature that I really appreciate is the back up camera.  I do not have to twist my neck so much trying to look behind while I back up.  Love it!

No comments: