Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pet Peeve - overtaking on the right.

I am telling you all, driving is a rich source of vexation. I am sharing another one of my pet peeve when I am driving.
I am sure you guys have seen an intersection where there is an extra right lane either for the bus stop or the right turn lane. Some crazy and impatient drivers have the habit of going to the right lane during a red light and then zooming to over take from the right the car on their left when the lights turn green. Same thing can happen on a 4 way stop. Can't they wait for their turn just like the rest of us? That is just plain annoying! Oh how I hope they get ticketed for that behavior. If only I am Harry Potter, I would use my wand to jinx their car in an instant. Then I would be expelled from Hogwarts. I think it is worth it...

No comments: