Friday, October 03, 2008

Gay Sports Blog

Gay men and sports does not seem to go hand in hand for the most part. The lesbians are a totally different creature when it comes to sports that I am no authority on. Traditional popular sports like American football, baseball and basketball are associated mostly with the hetero male. Some sports though are more at home with the gay men folks like figure skating and gymnastics. I myself like figure skating. But on top of that, I also like tennis, badminton and volleyball. So I was very pleased to discover a sports blog with focus on gay issues and sensibilities. It has topics ranging from the figure skating to baseball to golf. I just like to share it here. Enjoy reading it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestion. Being a sports fan I was thrilled to see the sports blog you mentioned.

Thanks!

Jon said...

you're welcome jack.