Saturday, October 18, 2008

Overkill - fake cobwebs

This has got to be one of the worst idea for Halloween decoration that took off cause I see a significant amount of homes doing it. And I am referring to the fake cobwebs that the home owners put on their shrubs, stairs, porch or fence. And the colored ones are even worse. To begin with, these cobwebs does not look natural and putting them in front of a clean, non hunted looking house is so fake. Why can't they just stick to a lighted carved pumpkins or some orange halloween lights? Or even a fake tombstone in the yard is load better looking. I say it is overkill on the Halloween decoration! Here are some examples I took from my camera phone while biking or driving by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impressed..! I have noticed that all the Halloween decorations are exactly similar.