Tuesday, June 02, 2009

top 10 Tennis cuties

Since I am all about tennis lately because of the French Open, I decided to come up with my top 10 pro tennis cuties/hotties. Here they are in random order.

STANISLAS WAWRINKA from Switzerland. Born March 28, 1985.

OLIVIER ROCHUS from Belgium. Born January 18, 1981.

THOMAS MARIO "TOMMY" HASS from Germany. Born April 3, 1978.

GILLES MULLER from Luxembourg. Born May 9, 1983.

MICHAEL CARL "MIKE" and ROBERT CHARLES "BOB" BRYAN from the USA. Born April 29, 1978.

ANDREW STEPHEN "ANDY" RODDICK from the USA. Born Augus 30, 1982. For more of Andy, click HERE.

MIKHAIL MIKHAILOVICH YOUZHNY from Russia. Born June 25, 1982. For more of Mikhail, click HERE.

DMITRY IGOREVICH TURSUNOV from Russia. bORN dECEMBER 12, 1982.


TOMAS BERDYCH from the Czech Republic. Born September 17, 1985.

MARDY FISH from the USA. Born December 9, 1981. For more of him, click HERE and HERE.

6 comments:

tito richie said...

olivier and dmitry are my faves. yummy!

Jon said...

I like them all tito Ricksy.

Greg Konowitz said...

I can't help but love MIKHAIL YOUZHNY - He just looks so down to earth to me. Unfortunatley I believe that some just find themselves a little to high above the crowd.

Greg Konowitz said...

Plus the fact that he can spread his legs so far apart doesn't hurt either - hehe.

Jon said...

mikhail gives that classic salute with his racket as the hat after his matches. it's cute.

Jon said...

stanislas wawrinka has a very nice behind. :-)