Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mobile phone helpful facts.

Ok, my coworker sent me an email with these 4 useful facts about mobile phone/ cell phone. I am not sure if it works cause I have not had the opportunity to try it. Here are the 4 helpful and sometimes life saving mobile phone facts.

1. The emergency number worldwide for all mobile phone is 112. This works even when you are out of area coverage or even if the keypads are locked. Good to know!

2. If you locked your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone at home on their mobile phone from your mobile phone. Hold your cell phone about a foot from the car and have the person at home press the unlock button, holding it near their mobile phone. This will unlock your car. How interesting. Well won't work for me cause I live alone...

3. If your mobile phone is very low on battery, press the keys *3379# to activate a power reserve. And the reserve will be recharged back when you charge your mobile phone. I got to try this!

4. To check your mobile phone's 15 digit serial number, press *#06#. When your mobile phone is stolen, give the serial number to your service provider so they can block your handset even if the thief uses a new SIM card. Well at least the evil thief won't benefit from stealing your phone!

1 comment:

Jon said...

i tried the low battery recharge option to my samsung mobile and it did not work!